Roof Assurance Program
Roofs are the often overlooked critical component of every building that are responsible for protecting everything below them. At Victory Exteriors, we help you proactively prevent issues instead of reactively fixing problems after damage is magnified 10-fold. Our advanced roof assessment evaluates your entire roof assembly, including but not limited to flashing, coping, membranes, curbing, insulation and decking. The following items are included with every assessment to help with your planning and budgeting:
- Comprehensive report detailing the assessment findings, including deficiency notations and corresponding remediations for issues identified.
- Asset planning report detailing budgetary replacement and maintenance costs over short and long-term time horizons.
- Annual or Bi-Annual follow-up inspections to review existing conditions for any drastic changes or newly developed issues
Roof Maintenance Program
Proper maintenance of your roof is vital to extending the life and benefits of today's hi-tech roofing systems. A number of issues can create problems with your roof such as:
- Trash, leaves and debris of all sorts accumulate on your roof and in rain gutters, drains, downspouts, and water ways, restricting the flow of water.
- Older roofs can develop flat spots in the decking, causing accumulations of water.
- The sun dries out roofing sealant that is used around penetrations and corners which can cause premature leaking.
By performing periodic cleanings and inspections, you can extend the life of your roof by as much as 50 percent, and maintain its green energy efficiency related savings and benefits. Annual roof maintenance schedules are customized for your roof style and needs. Let us help you:
- Reduce costs and control budgets.
- Extend roof life by up to 50 percent.
- Identify and correct potential problems.
- Avoid unnecessary costs due to roof leaks.
- Maintain lower energy costs.
- Maintain your roof’s appearance.